2019 White Perch Open
Podickory Point Yacht Club
August 18th, 2019 1pm-5pm
1. Rain OR Shine, fishing for white perch starts @ 5am on August 18th, 2019!
2. Fishing from shore, boat, kayak, or any other location in the Chesapeake Bay is accepted.
3. Tournament anglers may catch White Perch with any type of rod & reel method. No casting nets or netting of any kind is accepted.
4. Tournament anglers will be submitting a total of 5 fish for the Individual (Adult & Children – Under 12) Division. The fish must be caught on the day of the tournament. Highest total weight of 5 fresh fish will determine 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each division (Adults & Children Division). Each fish will only be weighed once.
5. Anglers can submit one White Perch to be measured for the Longest Fish Award. Longest Fish submission can be counted towards the total weight in the Individual Division.
6. All fish must be brought to Podickory Point Yacht Club and weighed in during the official weigh-in time (1pm-3pm) to be valid for prizes.
7. A limit of 5 White Perch per person will be filleted for the party. No White Perch under 9” will be filleted for the party. Please keep any extra Perch either in your cooler or on your boat.
8. Slips are available. Call Podickory Point Yacht Club at (410) 757-8000 for reservations. Please do not trailer boats to yacht club, parking is limited.